How can Dyscalculia be corrected?
The Davis Maths Mastery™ Programme
A one-on-one programme that corrects learning problems associated with mathematics. These learning problems are sometimes called dyscalculia and can often accompany dyslexia and ADD symptoms. The Davis Math Mastery programme addresses:
- Foundation concepts for understanding and learning maths
- Numbers, numerals, quantities and counting
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Telling and keeping track of time
- Reading and using calendars
- Balancing a cheque book
- Sequencing and logic
- Training in how to use creativity as a learning tool
- Training for a family member or support person
- Materials required for post programme work
- Three 1-2 hour follow-up review sessions
- Unlimited email and phone consultation with facilitator
The Davis approach goes to the root of why some people have problems understanding and learning math with traditional teaching methods. Once the foundation concepts for understanding math are mastered and the math functions can be visualised, maths becomes easy. Davis Math Mastery does not use memory tricks, flashcards, or repetition.