Solutions for ADD/ADHD
The Davis™ Attention Mastery Programme
A drug-free solution to ADD/ADHD
The Davis Attention Mastery programme addresses:
- Training of self-regulation techniques to recognise lack of focus and what to do about it
- Self-awareness tools for reducing stress and controlling energy levels
- Speech and hearing skills
- Balance and co-ordination improvement
- How to develop and maintain relationships with others
- Time management and organisation skills
- Training in how to use creativity as a learning tool
- Training for a family member or support person
- Materials required for post programme work
- Three 1-2 hour follow-up review sessions
- Unlimited email and phone consultation with facilitator
The Davis Attention Mastery Programme teaches the individual the same core techniques of focus, energy management and relaxation that are taught in other Davis programmes. Then the core concepts of change, consequence, cause, effect, before, after, time, sequence, order and disorder are mastered in clay and experienced in the real world so that they become part of the identity of the individual.
Situations that are problematic for an individual are discussed and modeled to assist them to self-discover alternative behaviours that will bring desirable outcomes.
We are not changing who they are, just adding to their understanding of how the world works so that they can have certainty with their life. When life works the way we expect it to, surprises are reduced and frustration is minimised.
- Ability to control energy level
- Improved self-management in social situations
- Improved ability to maintain attention focus
How long does it take?
Typically an Attention Mastery programme will take 5 days. If the person is also dyslexic, then it will take about 8 days to cover both these issues. For information on pricing see the FAQ
Take the next step to correcting ADD/ADHD!
You (or your child) don’t have to live with the frustrations of ADD/ADHD. You don’t have to put up with the low self-esteem that comes from being different. If you’d like to be “just like the other kids” (or adults), or if you have any questions, just get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Licensed Davis Facilitator (and Dyslexic)
“I’ve done all sorts of courses – anger management, things like counting to 10 and none of them really worked. With these tools I can calm myself down easily and deal with conflict without getting angry. This programme works – better than anything else I’ve tried. I’m beginning to find me again.”
Professional services described as Davis™, Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis Symbol Mastery™, Davis Orientation Counselling™, Davis Math Mastery™, Davis Attention Mastery™, Dyslexia the Gift™ and Gift of Dyslexia™ may only be provided by persons who are employed by a licensed Davis Specialist, or who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Davis Autism Approach® is a trademark of Ronald D. Davis. Commercial use of this trademark to identify educational, instructional, or therapeutic services requires licensing by the trademark owner. For more information go to Davis Autism International.