Solutions for ADHD
The Davis™ Attention Mastery Programme
A drug-free solution to ADHD
The Davis Attention Mastery programme addresses:
- Training of self-regulation techniques to recognise lack of focus and what to do about it
- Self-awareness tools for reducing stress and controlling energy levels
- Speech and hearing skills
- Balance and co-ordination improvement
- How to develop and maintain relationships with others
- Time management and organisation skills
- Training in how to use creativity as a learning tool
- Training for a family member or support person
- Materials required for post programme work
- Three 1-2 hour follow-up review sessions
- Unlimited email and phone consultation with facilitator
We are not changing who they are, just adding to their understanding of how the world works so that they can have certainty with their life. When life works the way we expect it to, surprises are reduced and frustration is minimised.
- Ability to control energy level
- Improved self-management in social situations
- Improved ability to maintain attention focus
How long does it take?
Typically an Attention Mastery programme will take 5 days. If the person is also dyslexic, then it will take about 8 days to cover both these issues. For information on pricing see the FAQ
Take the next step to correcting ADHD!
You (or your child) don’t have to live with the frustrations of ADHD. You don’t have to put up with the low self-esteem that comes from being different. If you’d like to be “just like the other kids” (or adults), or if you have any questions, just get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Licensed Davis Facilitator (and Dyslexic)
Professional services described as Davis™, Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis Symbol Mastery™, Davis Orientation Counselling™, Davis Math Mastery™, Davis Attention Mastery™, Dyslexia the Gift™ and Gift of Dyslexia™ may only be provided by persons who are employed by a licensed Davis Specialist, or who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Davis Autism Approach® is a trademark of Ronald D. Davis. Commercial use of this trademark to identify educational, instructional, or therapeutic services requires licensing by the trademark owner. For more information go to Davis Autism International.