Symptoms of ADHD
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms of ADHD include:
- Hyperactivity (or hypo-activity)
- Tendency to excessive daydreaming
- Behavioural issues
- Difficulty making or keeping friends
- Lack of awareness or knowledge of time
- Difficulty understanding or following instructions
- Difficulty with organisation
- Difficulty with sequencing
Do these symptoms of ADHD look familiar?
If you or a loved one is experiencing some or all of these issues, the good news is that ADHD can be corrected.
To find out more, contact Margot today
Licensed and certified
by Davis Dyslexia
Professional services described as Davis™, Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis Symbol Mastery™, Davis Orientation Counselling™, Davis Math Mastery™, Davis Attention Mastery™, Dyslexia the Gift™ and Gift of Dyslexia™ may only be provided by persons who are employed by a licensed Davis Specialist, or who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators by Davis Dyslexia Association International.
Davis Autism Approach® is a trademark of Ronald D. Davis. Commercial use of this trademark to identify educational, instructional, or therapeutic services requires licensing by the trademark owner. For more information go to Davis Autism International.